- 1 can of Safe Catch Elite tuna, do not drain
- 1 ½ TBSP of minced celery
- 1 TBSP of minced red onion
- 1 TSP of fresh parsley
- ¼ cup of Primal Kitchen Mayo (or mayo of your choice)
- 1 TSP of mustard
- Pinch of pepper and salt
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- 6 Celery Stalks (for the boats)
In a small mixing bowl stir together the tuna (do not drain), celery, onion, and parsley. Add the mayonnaise, mustard, and season with pepper, salt and lemon juice. Stir to combine.
Cut the celery stalks into half pieces (approx. 12 sticks). Place a TBSP of tuna mixture into the middle of the celery stalk, and spread to the edges. Repeat for the remaining celery pieces. Enjoy!