We want to share Spiceologist spices with you by giving you an awesome chance to win a variety 6 pack of our Seasoned Elite Tuna PLUS a Spiceologist 4 Pack. All you have to do is jump over to Instagram (link below) and enter. To get your taste buds poppin’ we made a Cajun Tuna Benedict just for you. It was so delicious, everyone in our office was raving about it! Check out the recipe video on our Instagram page and find the recipe below.
CAJUN TUNA BENEDICT
Makes 2 Servings
1 can Safe Catch Cajun Tuna
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
2 tablespoons diced chives
1 tablespoon avocado or olive oil
4 large eggs
1 tablespoon white vinegar
2 English muffins, split & toasted
Quick Hollandaise – Recipe Below
Fresh chives, minced
Aleppo Chile Flake
- In a food processor, add the tuna, mayonnaise, panko, lemon zest, and chives. Pulse to combine. Form into 4 patties, set aside.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and add the avocado oil. Place the tuna patties in the hot skillet and fry for 3-4 minutes per side, until golden brown.
- Heat a pot of water to almost boiling. Add 1 tablespoon of white vinegar. Crack 1 egg into a small bowl. Stir the vinegar water vigorously and slowly add the egg. Repeat with the remaining 3 eggs. Turn off the heat and cover for 5 minutes.
- Top the toasted English muffins with the 4 tuna patties, then an egg on each and drizzle with warm Cajun Hollandaise Sauce. Sprinkle with fresh minced chives and aleppo pepper flakes, if desired. Serve immediately.
Quick Cajun Hollandaise Sauce
4 egg yolks
1/2 lemon, juiced
1 teaspoon Black Magic spice rub
1/2 cup salted butter, melted
- Beat egg yolks, lemon juice and Black Magic spice rub in a microwave-safe bowl until smooth and creamy. Slowly stream melted butter into the egg yolk mixture and whisk to combine.
- Heat in microwave for 15-20 seconds, whisk and check for thickness and warmth. Heat again for another 10-15 seconds if needed. Serve immediately.