Safe Catch Tuna Banh Mi Inspired Burgers
- 2 5oz Cans of Elite Tuna
- ½ Cup of Quick Oats
- 2 Eggs
- ¼ Red Onion
- 1 tsp Fish Sauce or Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Sriracha
- ½ tsp of finely chopped Ginger
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Quick Pickles (English cucumber with equal parts white vinegar, water, and sugar)
- Bun of your choice
- ½ Head of Red Cabbage
- 2 Carrots Shredded
- 2 Stalks of Green Onion (Chopped or cut into 2-inch strips)
- 2 tsp of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- ½ tsp of finely chopped Ginger (Optional)
- Sriracha to taste (Optional)
- In a large bowl combine all of your slaw ingredients. Doing this first allows time for the flavors to meld.
- In a large bowl combine all of your burger patty ingredients.
- Form into 5 burger patties and pack them well so they don’t fall apart.
- Heat your pan with olive oil (or grill with aluminum foil).
- Once the pan (or grill) is hot, add the tuna burgers.
- Let them cook for 2½ minutes on each side.
- Remove the burgers from the pan (or grill) and top them with the slaw and serve on a toasted bun.
Our mission is to provide consumers with pure and delicious seafood, while also protecting purity in our oceans, lakes, and rivers.
Contact Safe Catch
85 Liberty Ship Way, Suite 203 Sausalito, CA 94965 USA