4-INGREDIENT MINI TUNA CAKES
- 2 five-ounce cans of Safe Catch Wild Albacore Tuna (or any variety)
- 2 eggs lightly whisked
- 6 tablespoons almond flour
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- In a large bowl, mix together the tuna (strain the liquid form can first), eggs, almond flour and garlic
- Mix well so that it is evenly combined
- Heat a large skillet with oil of choice (I used avocado oil)
- Using a spoon, add 1-2 tablespoons of the tuna batter to the skillet and cook on each side for 3 minutes or so (each side will be crispy)
- Remove from heat and enjoy with your favorite salad, in tacos, anything!
Our mission is to provide consumers with pure and delicious seafood, while also protecting purity in our oceans, lakes, and rivers.
Contact Safe Catch
85 Liberty Ship Way, Suite 203 Sausalito, CA 94965 USA