Citrus Pepper Tuna Cakes on Salad
- 1 can Safe Catch Citrus Pepper Tuna
- 1 egg white
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 4 large handfuls Mixed Greens
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped pistachios
- In a medium bowl combine Safe Catch Citrus Pepper Tuna, egg white and almond flour and stir to combine.
- Scoop into 4 patties and cook in a pan over medium heat with 1 tablespoon of avocado oil.
- Cook patties for 2-3 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
- In a small jar combine lemon juice, olive oil, a pinch of salt and pepper and shake vigorously to combine.
- Toss dressing with greens, top with tuna cakes then chopped pistachios.
Our mission is to provide consumers with pure and delicious seafood, while also protecting purity in our oceans, lakes, and rivers.
Contact Safe Catch
85 Liberty Ship Way, Suite 203 Sausalito, CA 94965 USA