Safe Catch Grilled Goat Cheese Sourdough Tuna Melt
1 can Safe Catch tuna (Don’t drain, no oil or water added)
2 tbsp plain Greek yogurt
2 tbsp lemon juice
diced red onion
diced green onion
Trader Joes’ 21 seasoning salute
2 slices sourdough
crumbled goat cheese
thinly sliced cucumber
- Mix together: Safe Catch tuna, Greek yogurt, lemon juice, diced celery, diced red onion, diced green onion, dill, ground pepper, Trader Joes’ 21 seasoning salute
- Brush the outsides of sourdough with minced garlic & juice it comes in.
- Place on panini press to grill 1 minute.
- Open sourdough slices and layer with spinach + tuna salad + Roma tomato + pepper + crumbled goat cheese + thinly sliced cucumber + second slice of bread.
- Grill another several minutes.
- Pair with tabbouleh and a juicy organic fig!
Our mission is to provide consumers with pure and delicious seafood, while also protecting purity in our oceans, lakes, and rivers.
Contact Safe Catch
85 Liberty Ship Way, Suite 203 Sausalito, CA 94965 USA