Safe Catch Avocado Tuna Bruschetta
- 1 can Safe Catch tuna (Don’t drain, no oil or water added)
- 1-2 medium zucchini, cut into ¾ inch rounds
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, slice into 2
- 1 tbs fresh parsley, thinly sliced
- 1 haas avocado, diced
- 1 can Safe Catch tuna
- ½ tbs olive oil
- sea salt and pepper
- Heat grill to medium high and place zucchini rounds the grill. Sprinkle with sea salt and pepper.
- Grill 3-4 minutes per side or until edges are slightly softened and grill marked.
- In a medium bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients.
- To serve: scoop avocado tuna on each zucchini round.
Our mission is to provide consumers with pure and delicious seafood, while also protecting purity in our oceans, lakes, and rivers.
Contact Safe Catch
85 Liberty Ship Way, Suite 203 Sausalito, CA 92929