- 1 can Safe Catch tuna (Don’t drain, no oil or water added)
- 1/4 c bell peppers
- 1 red onion
- 1/4 c parsley
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp @kouzinifoods basil and garlic seasoning
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Pepper to taste
- 1 organic egg
- 2 portobello mushroom caps
- organic lettuce
- @bellechevre pimento goat cheese
- Place bell peppers, onions and spices in a food processor, pulse until roughly chopped.
- Add tuna and egg. Pulse once more.
- Form patties and place on a @chosenfoods coconut oil sprayed baking sheet.
- Bake 400 for 20-27 min.
- In the mean time, saut̩é 2 portobello mushroom caps in coconut aminos.
- Top with organic lettuce, avo + delish @bellechevre pimento goat cheese
Our mission is to provide consumers with pure and delicious seafood, while also protecting purity in our oceans, lakes, and rivers.
Contact Safe Catch
85 Liberty Ship Way, Suite 203 Sausalito, CA 92929