Cajun Tuna Cakes & Cauliflower Grits
- 1 can Safe Catch Cajun Tuna
- 1 egg white
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 1 head of cauliflower, florets removed
- ¼ cup plain almond milk
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- In a medium bowl combine Safe Catch Citrus Pepper Tuna, egg white and almond flour and stir to combine.
- Scoop into 4 patties and cook in a pan over medium heat with 1 tablespoon of avocado oil.
- Cook patties for 2-3 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
- Place the cauliflower florets in a microwave safe bowl with 2 tablespoons of water.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap or a paper towel and steam cauliflower in microwave on high until tender, 4 to 5 minutes, then drain the water from the bowl.
- Add cooked cauliflower, almond milk, ghee and garlic powder in a food processor and blend on high until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Our mission is to provide consumers with pure and delicious seafood, while also protecting purity in our oceans, lakes, and rivers.
Contact Safe Catch
85 Liberty Ship Way, Suite 203 Sausalito, CA 94965 USA