CAJUN TUNA MELT
- 1 can of Safe Catch Seasoned Elite Cajun Wild Tuna
- 2 slices bread of choice
- a couple heirloom tomato slices
- a spoonful avocado oil mayo
- 1 slice goat cheese
- lots of microgreens
- 1ish cup of kale
- avocado oil
- sea salt
- Turn your oven on broil.
- Add avocado oil in your cast iron on your stovetop. Get it hot and add kale and sea salt and let it cook until crispy.
- Mix together 1 can cajun tuna with spoonful avocado oil mayo.
- Toast bread. Once toasted, layer it up with heirloom tomatoes, tuna salad, and a slice of goat cheese.
- Put it on a cookie sheet and broil it until the cheese melts. Once it’s done add microgreens and add the second piece of bread. You’re done! Now, EAT!
Our mission is to provide consumers with pure and delicious seafood, while also protecting purity in our oceans, lakes, and rivers.
Contact Safe Catch
85 Liberty Ship Way, Suite 203 Sausalito, CA 94965 USA