Chili Lime Tuna Burrito Bowl
- 1 can Safe Catch Chili Lime Tuna
- 1 teaspoon avocado oil
- 3 cups Cauliflower rice
- Zest & Juice of 1 lime
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- ½ cup Black Beans
- Salsa & Guacamole to top
- In a medium skillet heat avocado oil over medium heat.
- Add cauliflower rice and cook through for about 5-7 minutes.
- Add lime zest, juice and cilantro to the rice and stir to combine.
- Salt to taste.
- Pour the tuna (including the liquid in the can) into a bowl and stir with a fork to toss the tuna in the liquid.
- Combine everything into a bowl and top with black beans, salsa and guacamole!
Our mission is to provide consumers with pure and delicious seafood, while also protecting purity in our oceans, lakes, and rivers.
Contact Safe Catch
85 Liberty Ship Way, Suite 203 Sausalito, CA 94965 USA