Garlic Herb Tuna Meatball with Zucchini Noodles
- 1 can Safe Catch Garlic Herb Tuna
- 1 egg white
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 4 cups spiralized zucchini
- ½ cup marinara sauce
- In a medium bowl combine Safe Catch Garlic Herb Tuna, egg white and almond flour and stir to combine.
- Scoop into 6 balls and cook in a pan over medium heat with 1 tablespoon of avocado oil.
- Rotate the tuna balls until they are evenly browned all over (about 8 minutes total).
- In a separate pan cook spiralized zucchini until cooked through and tender (about 5-7 minutes, tossing throughout).
- Then toss with marinara sauce and pour into a bowl then top with tuna meatballs.
Our mission is to provide consumers with pure and delicious seafood, while also protecting purity in our oceans, lakes, and rivers.
Contact Safe Catch
85 Liberty Ship Way, Suite 203 Sausalito, CA 94965 USA