GLUTEN-FREE TUNA SALAD
- 1 can of Safe Catch Elite Wild Tuna
- 1 Tbsp. Primal Kitchen avocado mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. sweet relish
- Organic baby spinach
- 1 Organic Braeburn apple, sliced
- Barely Bread croutons
- Mix 1 can of Safe Catch Elite Wild Tuna with mayo and relish.
- Place 1/2 of this mixture on top of a bed of spinach.
- Top with apple slices and croutons*
*For homemade croutons, chop up any bagel/bread, leave on a cookie sheet on top of the counter for an hour or so seasoned with garlic powder and then bake at 300 degrees in the oven for 15 minutes.
Our mission is to provide consumers with pure and delicious seafood, while also protecting purity in our oceans, lakes, and rivers.
Contact Safe Catch
85 Liberty Ship Way, Suite 203 Sausalito, CA 94965 USA