Avocados Stuffed with Mexican Tuna Salad
- 2 cans of Safe Catch tuna (Don’t drain, no oil or water added)
- 1 Tablespoon of @chosenfoods
- avocado oil mayo
- 1 lime juiced
- 1/2 cup diced cilantro
- 1/2 cup black beans
- 2 mini red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup red onion
- 1/2 jalapeño
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Mix everything and let sit in fridge for about 15 minutes.
- When ready to serve stuff your avocados and enjoy!
- I paired mine with some @jilzcrackerz
Our mission is to provide consumers with pure and delicious seafood, while also protecting purity in our oceans, lakes, and rivers.
Contact Safe Catch
85 Liberty Ship Way, Suite 203 Sausalito, CA 94965 USA