Paleo Salmon Cakes with a Dairy-Free Avocado Aioli
2 cans Safe Catch Wild Salmon
1 egg, beaten
4 tbsp almond flour
1/2 green bell pepper diced
2 tbsp paleo mayonnaise
1 garlic clove, minced
1 shallot, diced
1 tsp dijon mustard
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp parsley, finely minced
- Heat a skillet over medium heat with 1 tbsp avocado oil. Add diced shallot, garlic and bell pepper and saute until softened (7-9 minutes) then remove from heat.
- In a large mixing bowl, combined the canned salmon, sautéed shallot, garlic, bell pepper, almond flour, beaten eggs, mayonnaise, salt, black pepper and chopped parsley. Stir to combine. Mold with your hands to form into small patties.
- In a clean non-stick pan, heat 1 tbsp avocado oil until hot then add salmon patties. Saute 3 to 4 min per side or until golden brown and cooked through. Place the finished patties on a plate and repeat with remaining salmon cakes.
- Make the avocado aioli by combining 1 avocado, 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice, 3 tbsp mayonnaise, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a food processor and processing until smooth.
- Add a tbsp of the avocado aioli on top of each salmon cake. Enjoy!
Our mission is to provide consumers with pure and delicious seafood, while also protecting purity in our oceans, lakes, and rivers.
Contact Safe Catch
85 Liberty Ship Way, Suite 203 Sausalito, CA 94965 USA