QUINOA TUNA SALAD STUFFED PEPPERS
- 2 five ounce cans of Safe Catch Tuna
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup mix celery, carrots and onions (chopped)
- 3 tablespoons mayo of choice
- 3 peppers, cut in half
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Hollow out each pepper to take the seeds out
- In a bowl combine the tuna, quinoa, veggies and mayo and mash so it is well combined
- Add into peppers and enjoy
- *You can prep this ahead of time and bring to work!
Our mission is to provide consumers with pure and delicious seafood, while also protecting purity in our oceans, lakes, and rivers.
Contact Safe Catch
85 Liberty Ship Way, Suite 203 Sausalito, CA 94965 USA