Whole30 Salmon Egg Frittata
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 10 organic eggs
- 1 can of Safe Catch Salmon
- 1 cup vegetables of choice
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 avocado
*Add any spices you prefer to mix
1. Pre-heat your oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a large skillet or your cast iron. Cook your vegetables that you are using in olive oil under tender.
3. In a large bowl; add the eggs, the salmon, and the almond milk. Beat lightly with a fork.
4. Once your vegetables are tender; add in the egg mixture. Over medium heat.
5. To prevent the eggs from burning or browning too much on the bottom, using a spatula move the mixture around a bit to also ensure even cooking. Cook for about 8 minutes.
6. Transfer to your oven and allow to continue cooking for about 15-20 minutes. The top will become golden brown and slightly crispy. You can also check my slightly cutting into the dish.
7. Allow to cool for a few minutes before cutting.
*Top with dill or anything you like!
**To prevent the eggs from becoming “soggy” the next day, allow to completely cool before storing in your fridge. Stays fresh for up to 2-3 days. To reheat, place back in the oven at 400 degrees for 5 or so minutes or eat cold.
Our mission is to provide consumers with pure and delicious seafood, while also protecting purity in our oceans, lakes, and rivers.
Contact Safe Catch
85 Liberty Ship Way, Suite 203 Sausalito, CA 94965 USA