TANDOORI TUNA & CAULIFLOWER RICE BAKE
- ½ cup mayonnaise (I use primal kitchen)
- 3/4 cup full fat coconut milk (make sure the cream and liquid are combined)
- 2 tablespoons cashew butter
- 1 teaspoon arrowroot powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 – 1.5 teaspoons salt (depending on how salty you like things)
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups raw cauliflower rice
- 2 bell peppers (any color) chopped into slices then cut in half
- 3 cans Safe Catch Tandoori Tuna
- Juice of 1 lime
- Preheat oven 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine mayonnaise, coconut milk, cashew butter, arrowroot powder, garlic powder, ground ginger, ground cumin, cinnamon, salt and pepper. Whisk until combined.
- Add in cauliflower rice, bell peppers, Safe Catch Tandoori Tuna (with its liquid) and lime juice. Stir to combine evenly.
- Pour the whole mixture into a casserole dish (9 x 13) and spread it out evenly. I chopped up the scraps of my bell peppers to place on top but that is optional.
- Bake for 30 minutes to cook the cauliflower and it is bubbling on the sides.
Our mission is to provide consumers with pure and delicious seafood, while also protecting purity in our oceans, lakes, and rivers.
Contact Safe Catch
85 Liberty Ship Way, Suite 203 Sausalito, CA 94965 USA