Tandoori Tuna Kebabs
- 1 can Safe Catch Tandoori Tuna
- ¼ cup Almond flour
- 1 Egg white
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- ½ Red bell pepper, chopped
- ½ a Red onion, chopped
- ½ cup zucchini slices
- ¼ cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- ¼ teaspoon ginger
- ⅛ teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon paprika
- Pinch of salt
- In a medium bowl combine Safe Catch Tandoori Tuna, egg white and almond flour and stir to combine.
- Scoop into 6 rectangle shaped patties and cook in a pan over medium heat with 1 tablespoon of avocado oil.
- Cook patties for 2-3 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
- Once they are cooked, set aside and add another tablespoon of avocado oil to the pan.
- Add bell pepper, red onion and zucchini slices and cook over medium-high heat, stirring often, for 4-6 minutes or until veggies are lightly browned and tender.
- Season with salt to taste.
- Alternate adding veggies and tuna kebabs onto skewers.
- In a small bowl combine yogurt, maple syrup, lemon juice, cumin, ginger, cinnamon, paprika and salt.
- Drizzle sauce over skewers!
Our mission is to provide consumers with pure and delicious seafood, while also protecting purity in our oceans, lakes, and rivers.
Contact Safe Catch
85 Liberty Ship Way, Suite 203 Sausalito, CA 94965 USA