Safe Catch Tuna Croissants
1 can Safe Catch tuna (Don’t drain, no oil or water added)
1 (8-oz) package crescent roll dough
11/2 tsp white miso paste
1 tsp ginger paste
½ tsp wasabi paste
1 tsp light soy sauce
1 egg yolk
3 tbs furikake
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a small bowl, combine the tuna, miso paste, ginger paste, wasabi paste, and light soy sauce. Mix well.
- On a clean surface, add nori sheet on each piece of crescent roll dough. Add a tsp of tuna on top, and roll up, starting from wide end to point.. Arrange on a parchment-paper-lined baking sheet.
- Brunch the top of the rolls with egg yolk and sprinkle furikake on top.
- Bake until puffed and golden brown, 18-20 minutes. Let them cool on a wire rack few minutes before serving.
Our mission is to provide consumers with pure and delicious seafood, while also protecting purity in our oceans, lakes, and rivers.
Contact Safe Catch
85 Liberty Ship Way, Suite 203 Sausalito, CA 94965 USA