TUNA DEVILED EGGS
- 1 can of Safe Catch Elite Wild Tuna
- 6-8 hard boiled eggs
- 2 tbsp. Mayo
- 2 tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- sprinkle of paprika
- Cut and remove the yolk from the eggs.
- Place yolks into a medium bowl and mash.
- Add in the remaining ingredients (except the paprika) and mix well.
- Scoop into each egg white then sprinkle with paprika.
You will probably have left over tuna which can be enjoyed on it’s own
Our mission is to provide consumers with pure and delicious seafood, while also protecting purity in our oceans, lakes, and rivers.
Contact Safe Catch
85 Liberty Ship Way, Suite 203 Sausalito, CA 94965 USA