Tuna Lettuce Wraps with a Curry Cashew Cilantro Lime Sauce
- 1 can Safe Catch Tuna; flavor of choice
- 6 Boston Lettuce Leaves for the taco wraps
- Half avocado, sliced
- 1/2 cup vegetables of choice (cooked)
Cashew Curry Cilantro Lime Sauce:
(Makes about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves
- 2/3 heaping cup cashews
- 2 heaping tsp. curry powder
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk (full fat)
- The juice of TWO limes
- 2 tbsp. coconut aminos
- Pinch of sea salt
- Dash of turmeric
- Water to thin to desired consistency
For the sauce:
- In your food processor add all the ingredients in and blend until completely smooth! Taste test and adjust to your needs. If you prefer the sauce to be on the thinner side, add water. Start with 1 tbsp. Then increase slowly.
For the tacos:
- Cook the vegetables you are using.
- Assemble! You do not have to drain the tuna! I added the vegetables to the lettuce leaves after washing the leaves, topped off with the Safe Catch Tuna, chopped avocado, sauce, sprinkled with sesame seeds and finished them off with mint leaves!
Our mission is to provide consumers with pure and delicious seafood, while also protecting purity in our oceans, lakes, and rivers.
Contact Safe Catch
85 Liberty Ship Way, Suite 203 Sausalito, CA 94965 USA