TUNA PIZZA BITES
- 1 can of Safe Catch Ahi tuna, drained
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 3 Tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. and lightly grease a 12-cup mini muffin tin.
- Put the drained tuna into a bowl and use a wooden spoon to break it apart into very small flakes. Mix in the mayonnaise, tomato paste, parsley, oregano, and garlic.
- In a small bowl, beat together the eggs and the salt. Add them to the tuna mixture and stir to combine thoroughly. Add ½ of the cheese and mix.
- Divide the mixture between the mini muffin cups; I used a 1 1/2 Tablespoon ice cream scoop. Bake tuna cheddar bites for 12 minutes or until they are set, the remove and add 1 teaspoon of marinara sauce to eat and a sprinkle of the remaining cheese. Return to the oven for 4 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Remove bites from oven and let stand in the tins for 5 minutes. Use a sharp knife or offset spatula to loosen around the edges of the bites and remove them from the tin. Enjoy warm or at room temperature.
Our mission is to provide consumers with pure and delicious seafood, while also protecting purity in our oceans, lakes, and rivers.
Contact Safe Catch
85 Liberty Ship Way, Suite 203 Sausalito, CA 94965 USA