Safe Catch Sweet Potato Tuna Toast
- 1 can Safe Catch Elite tuna (Don’t drain, no oil or water added)
- Diced organic dill pickle
- 2 tbsp plain Greek yogurt
- dill weed
- ground pepper
- red pepper flakes
- garlic powder
- @traderjoeslist 21 seasoning salute
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 sweet potato
- Mix together Safe Catch tuna with diced organic dill pickle, 2 tbsp plain Greek yogurt, dill weed, ground pepper, red pepper flakes, garlic powder, @traderjoeslist 21 seasoning salute and 1/2 lemon, juiced
Sweet pot toasties:
- Slice sweet potato in half, length-wise.
- Then cut about 1/4 inch slices from both halves.
- Toast for about 5-7 minutes (I had to put it down 3-4 different times until it was starting to brown).
- Top with arugula then tuna salad
Our mission is to provide consumers with pure and delicious seafood, while also protecting purity in our oceans, lakes, and rivers.
Contact Safe Catch
415.944.4442 888.568.4211 (toll-free) [email protected] 85 Liberty Ship Way, Suite 203 Sausalito, CA 92929