TUNA AND VEGGIE PASTA
- 2 cups pasta (Chickpea pasta used here, but can swap out)
- 1 can Safe Catch Elite Wild Tuna
- 1 zucchini
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups arugula
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Black pepper
- Cook the pasta of your choice according to package instructions.
- While the pasta is cooking, cut the zucchini and cherry tomatoes into bite-sized pieces.
- Add a drizzle of olive oil to a large pan and allow to heat up for a few minutes, then add the zucchini and cherry tomatoes to the pan, sauteing for about 5 – 10 minutes with a little sea salt and pepper.
- During the final minute of sauteing the vegetables add in the arugula and cook until almost wilted.
- Drain most of the pasta, reserving just a tbsp or two of the pasta water and pour the pasta back into the pot with the olive oil and lemon juice. Add in the canned tuna (chopped up with a fork) and sauteed vegetables.
- Divide between two plates, sprinkle some black pepper on top and enjoy.
Our mission is to provide consumers with pure and delicious seafood, while also protecting purity in our oceans, lakes, and rivers.
Contact Safe Catch
85 Liberty Ship Way, Suite 203 Sausalito, CA 94965 USA