WHOLE30 TUNA SALAD STUFFED AVOCADOS
- 2 cans of Safe Catch Wild Albacore Tuna
- 2-3 tablespoons of mayo (Whole30 approved variety)
- 4 tablespoons chopped onion
- ¼ cup chopped carrot
- ¼ cup chopped celery
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 3 ripe avocados
- Gently open the can of tuna and let the excess liquid strain out
- Add the tuna to a medium bowl or tupperware of choice (I use tupperware when I am prepping this so I only dirty one dish)
- Add the mayo and black pepper and mix well with your fork (I usually mash it down with the fork)
- Fold in the celery, carrots and onions and mix well
- Cut the avocados in half and remove the pit (you can also shallow out the avocado and add some chunks to the tuna salad!
- Add desired amount of tuna to the avocado and enjoy!
*the tuna salad should be stored in the fridge and stays good for 3-4 days
Our mission is to provide consumers with pure and delicious seafood, while also protecting purity in our oceans, lakes, and rivers.
Contact Safe Catch
85 Liberty Ship Way, Suite 203 Sausalito, CA 94965 USA